If you are interested in adopting a specific cat, please email a request for its adoption application.
Things to keep in mind before you submit an application for adoption:
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that you will be accepted as an adopter. We will contact you after you submit an application to further discuss the possibility of you adopting a cat from us. We reserve the right to deny adoption to anyone for any reason.
- Any cat you adopt must be an inside only cat.
- Any cat you adopt must never be declawed.
- If you decide that you cannot keep your adopted cat for any reason, you must return them to us. If you adopt a pair of cats together, you must return both.
- You may not surrender one of our cats to a shelter that employs eutheniasa as a population control.